Stainless Scout Medium Kelly Kettle
- Our Medium 'Scout' Kettle in Stainless Steel.
- Boils 41 fl.oz. of water quickly using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc. Works in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for Scouts, Couples, Small Families or Groups, Base Camping, Family Fun, Fishing, etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A Green Whistle has replaced the older Orange stopper and lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! Height 10.4 inches. Only weighs 2.2 lbs
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
Canada Customers: Click Here for a list of Preferred Vendors in your area.
Availability: In stock
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as Standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
This Kelly Kettle boils approximately 6 - 6 oz. Mugs of water at a time and is ideal for Kayakers, Car Camping, Scouts, Family Picnics, Hunters, Outfitters, Wilderness Survival Kits, 4 Wheeler Treks, Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Aid, or anyone working in the Great Outdoors.
The Kelly Kettle even works in stormy conditions bringing water to boil within a matter of minutes using whatever solid fuel is naturally occuring in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, bark etc. No need to carry fuel....Ever!
Users have described their Kelly Kettle as the "Greatest Invention of all Time".
The Kelly Kettle . . . Carbon-Neutral, Eco Friendly, Creates a Great Camping Experience!
Add our Pot-Support and Cook Set to cook small amounts of food (Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, Re-hydrated food, Soup, etc.) over the kettle while your water boils. See the Accessories Category for these products.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
Height .......10.4 inches (Packed), 11.8" set up
Diameter... 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
Capacity.... 41 fl. oz., 5 cups, 1.2 liters
- Piping hot water when you need it fast
Quality Value Price
elements, hot water for tea, coffee or
cooking is good. But hot water quickly
is much, much better. And there’s not
much out there that boils water in the
field more quickly or efficiently than
the Kelly Kettle. (Posted on 2/26/2018)