Hobo Stove (Accessory) Large - fits 'Base Camp' and 'Scout' models
Make the fire-base of your kettle into an effective wood fired Camp Stove with the Hobo Stove™ accessory. Simply place on the fire base of the 'Base Camp' & 'Scout' kettles.
Any size pot or pan can be used on the Hobo Stove™
Takes up no extra space .... it fits neatly inside the fire base of your kettle for storage. In fact, our cup set fits inside our steel cook pot, which fits inside the Hobo, which fits inside the fire base :-)
Note: This Hobo stove will not fit the fire base of the smaller 'Trekker' Kettle.
Made of Stainless Steel. Use only with a Stainless fire-base.
Check out the Large Hobo Stove Kit: The Hobo Stove is sold as a kit which includes the large Hobo Stove and the large stainless firebase.
Place the Hobo Stove accessory onto your stainless steel firebase for safe & efficient outdoor cooking.
This size Hobo Stove fits onto the fire-base of the 'Base Camp' & 'Scout' Kettles.
- Safe, easy and fun to use: Creates stable cooking surface for a pot or fry pan and the fire is safely contained within the unit.
- Fuel efficient: Heat is directed toward the pot or fry pan on the top.
- Works in all weather conditions.
- Uses any solid fuel.
- Compact: Packs away inside the Kelly Kettle fire-base
- Durable: Made from stainless steel
- Use anytime with or without the Fire Base when you need a surface for cooking. Simply place the Hobo Stove on the ground and build the fire inside
- While the Hobo can be used on an aluminum fire base, you run the risk of overheating the aluminum and ruining that base. We recommend the Hobo Stove accessory be used with the Stainless Steel fire base only.
- 15.7cm / 6.2 in. across at widest part (base)
- 13cm / 5.1 in. wide for pan or pot
- Weight - 6 oz.
Many of our accessories pack together saving space. The following all pack: Our 350ml cup > inside 500ml cup > inside the large cook set > inside this Hobo Stove > inside the fire base (Base Camp or Scout) > which inverts up into the bottom of kettle itself! Neat, compact storage!
Cost-FREE to run! Never carry fuel again! Never run out of fuel again! Simply gather deadwood, twigs, dry grass, pine cones or whatever natural fuel you find lying around in the area - and cook your meal.