Stainless 'Scout' - Medium Kelly Kettle + FREE V1 Pot Support + 2 FREE Sporks
Includes Free Version 1 Pot Support (for cooking on top of the kettle) and 2 Kelly Kettle Sporks (colors may vary)
- Boils 41 fl.oz. of water quickly using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc. Works in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for Scouts, Couples, Small Families or Groups, Base Camping, Family Fun, Fishing, etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A Green Whistle has replaced the older Orange stopper and lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! Height 10.4 inches. Only weighs 2.2 lbs
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base which inverts up into the bottom of the kettle when not in use. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
- Add our popular Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire-base into a stand alone wood fueled Camping Stove.
- Please see our Ultimate Kit offer for best value on a Kettle + all the accessories.
Availability: In stock
This Kelly Kettle boils approximately 6 - 6 oz. Mugs of water at a time and is ideal for Kayakers, Car Camping, Scouts, Family Picnics, Hunters, Outfitters, Wilderness Survival Kits, 4 Wheeler Treks, Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Aid, or anyone working off-grid in the Great Outdoors.
The Kelly Kettle even works in stormy conditions bringing water to boil within a matter of minutes using whatever solid fuel is naturally occurring in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, bark etc. No need to carry fuel....Ever!
Users have described their Kelly Kettle as the "Greatest Invention of all Time".
Carbon-Neutral, Eco Friendly, Creates a Great Camping Experience!
This offer includes a FREE Pot-Support (Version 1) which allows you to prepare small amounts of fast cooking food (Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, re-hydrate food, etc) over the chimney of the kettle while your water boils. Boil and cook at the same time using only a handful of fuel! Note: Always keep the Kettle filled with water when using the Pot-Support.
See the Accessories Category for these products.
Note: Designed to boil water extremely fast outdoors, the Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
Height .......10.4 inches (Packed), 11.8" set up
Diameter... 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
Capacity.... 41 fl. oz., 5 cups, 1.2 liters