Stainless 'Base Camp' + Large Hobo Stove
Save $7.50 when you buy these together.
- Our Large 'Base Camp' Kettle in Stainless Steel. Includes Kettle + Fire Base + Whistle + Bag.
- Boils 54 fl.oz. of water quickly using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc. Works in ALL weather conditions.
- This offer includes our popular Hobo Stove accessory which turns your fire-base into a standalone, wood fueled Camping Stove.
- Perfect for Families, Groups, Scouts, Base Camping, Outfitters, Family Fun, Fishing, etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A Green Whistle lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! 13" tall. Only weighs 2.55 lbs
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. The Hobo and fire-base both pack up the underside of the kettle for compact storage.
- Please see our Ultimate Kit offerings for best value on a Kettle + all the accessories.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $109.98
Special Price $102.48
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
This Kelly Kettle boils approximately 9 x 6 oz. Mugs of water at a time and is the size traditionally used by Irish Anglers. Suitable for Base Camps, Car Camping, Scout Camps, Picnics, Hunters, Outfitters Outposts, Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Aid Stations, or anyone working in the Forests or the Great Outdoors.
A popular Green Whistle has replaced the Orange stopper on this Kettle and will let you know when the water has boiled.
Strong with nothing to fail or break, our kettles work extremely well in both good and harsh weather conditions. They are a vital piece of camping equipment for any outdoor person. Using whatever natural fuel is lying around (twigs, dry grass, heather, Birch bark, Pine cones, dry animal dung, etc) our kettles will bring water to the boil within a matter of minutes. Never carry fuel again.
Our kettles are cost-FREE to run, eco-friendly as they operate on carbon neutral fuels, and are great fun to use. Note: Add our Pot-Support & Cook set to prepare small amounts of food (Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, hydrate food, etc) over the kettle while your water boils. Boil and cook at the same time using only a handful of fuel!
Better still, this offer INCLUDES our hugely popular Hobo Stove accessory which turns the fire base of your kettle into a stand-alone wood fueled Camping Stove.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
Kelly Kettle users have described their kettles as the "Greatest Invention of all Time".
- Product Dimensions:
- Height ....... 13 inches (Packed)
- Diameter... 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
- Capacity.... 54 fl. oz., 1.6L, 6.75 cups
- Weight...... 2.55 lbs.