Stainless 'Base Camp' Large Kettle + FREE V1 Pot Support + 2 FREE Sporks
Includes Free Version 1 Pot Support (for cooking on top of kettle) and 2 Kelly Kettle Sporks (colors may vary from picture)
- Our Large 'Base Camp' Kettle in Stainless Steel. Includes Kettle + Fire Base + Whistle + Bag.
- Boils 54 fl.oz. of water quickly using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc. Works in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for Families, Groups, Scouts, Base Camping, Outfitters, Family Fun, Fishing, etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A Green Whistle has replaced the older Orange stopper and lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! 13" tall. Only weighs 2.55 lbs
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base which inverts up into the bottom of kettle when not in use. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
- Add our popular Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire-base into a stand alone wood fueled Camping Stove.
- Please see our Ultimate Kit offerings for best value on a Kettle + all the accessories.
Availability: In stock
This Kelly Kettle boils approximately 9 x 6 oz. Mugs of water at a time and is the size traditionally used by Irish Anglers. Suitable for Base Camps, Car Camping, Scout Camps, Picnics, Hunters, Outfitters Outposts, Emergency Preparedness Kits, Humanitarian Aid Stations, or anyone working off-grid in the Forests or the Great Outdoors.
Strong with nothing to fail or break, our kettles work extremely well in both good and harsh weather conditions. They are a vital piece of camping equipment for any outdoor person. Using whatever natural fuel is lying around (twigs, dry grass, heather, Birch bark, Pine cones, dry animal dung, etc) our kettles will bring water to the boil within a matter of minutes. Never carry fuel again.
Our kettles are cost-FREE to run, eco-friendly as they operate on carbon neutral fuels, and are great fun to use.
This offer includes a FREE Pot-Support (Version 1) which allows you to prepare small amounts of fast cooking food (Noodles, Rice, Oatmeal, re-hydrate food, etc) over the chimney of the kettle while your water boils. Boil and cook at the same time using only a handful of fuel! Note: Always keep the Kettle filled with water when using the Pot-Support.
Note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
Kelly Kettle users have described their kettles as the "Greatest Invention of all Time".
- Product Dimensions:
- Height ....... 13 inches (Packed)
- Diameter... 7.3 inches (Widest Point at Rim of Base)
- Capacity.... 54 fl. oz., 1.6L, 6.75 cups
- Weight...... 2.55 lbs.