PowerFlo Water Jug Filtration System (Jug not included)
Replaces Home Water Delivery and having to fill jugs up as Self-Service Refill stations. Make your home your refill station and have purified water quickly. Convenient, reliable and no hassle. Why wait for water!
Includes 1 filter that will filter up to 250 gallons (that's 50 - 5 gallon jugs), 1 rechargeable power pump, tubing and jug cap.
Availability: In stock
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on all Sagan Life products.
- COST EFFECTIVE AND CONVENIENT. Easily fill your 5 or 3 gallon jug from the convenience of your kitchen faucet and drink great tasting purified water without leaving home and without paying for bottled water delivery. Save hundreds of dollars a year and never have to drag those water jugs to the water refill station again.
- BEST PURIFIED DRINKING WATER. Utilizing the Sagan Journey Filter, this in-home water purification system removes lead, arsenic, mercury, fluoride and other harmful toxins from your tap water resulting in great tasting, safe purified water for drinking, cooking and washing.
- EASY TO USE. Attach the tubing to the filter and drop it down into the water cintainer; set the “donut cap” atop the jug pulling the tubing up through the ‘donut’ hole. Attach the tubing to the underside of the Power Pump and set the Power pump on top of the jug. Push the button to dispense great tasting purified drinking water.
- PAY PENNIES PER GALLON. Save time and hundreds of dollars a year. This water purification system eliminates the need for bottled water delivery and trips to the self-service refill water stations, tastes great, is totally purified and cheaper than the aforementioned options.
HOW IT WORKS
NANO FIBER TECHNOLOGY –
The patented filtration media technology used in all Sagan water purification products is based on electroadsorption of contaminants, not mechanical filtration. The electro-positively charged media acts like a magnet attracting and retaining contaminants, as small as viruses, out of the water as they come in contact with the media.
The media itself is made of layers of non-woven, nano-alumina coated glass fibers containing powdered activated carbon (PAC) and antimicrobial protection (silver). The positively charged media field is sandwiched between layers of spunbond polyester, which provides strength to the pleated media.
The proprietary filter media offers exceptionally high flow rates and efficiency in removing contaminants. The media has been shown to remove viruses, bacteria, cysts, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), disinfection by-products, endotoxin, natural organic matter and other sub-micron particles and therefore making it IMPOSSIBLE FOR DANGEROUS ORGANISMS TO PASS THROUGH.
WHEN TO CHANGE YOUR FILTER
Changing your filter will depend on how much water you use and how contaminated it is. Since the filter acts as a magnet, as mentioned above, your filter will get clogged up over time. When it gets to the point of not being able to get water out of the filter, or the flow is not sufficient for your needs, it is time to change your filter. Even if there is only a trickle of water coming out, that water is still safe to drink.
Filters up to 250 gallons, replace every 3-6 months depending on usage
Filter size: 1.75 inches wide, 3.75 inches long
Additional filters sold separately.
JUG NOT INCLUDED