The World Renowned Kelly Kettle®
- No gas or batteries needed, any natural fuel can be used!
- Saves money -- no fuel to buy on an ongoing basis
- Less to carry, to worry about, to forget
- No fuel lines to get clogged or cracked
- No igniters to get bent, broken or plugged
- Environmentally friendly -- no canisters to dispose of or lug out
- Very safe to use, no chance for gas blow out
- Very fast -- boils water in just minutes
- Boils water and cooks at the same time
- Compact, lightweight design
- Very heat efficient, little natural fuel needed
- Rugged and durable, will last a lifetime
- Super reliable, works every time without fail
- Never runs out of fuel
- 5 models of kettle to choose from; one for every need and budget
- Two year limited warranty
- All the features outdoor pros demand at a price even a casual camper can afford!
A Kettle for Any Need
- Camping: If you are camping and just want a convenient quick way to heat up your water for hydrating food, a cup of coffee or for personal use, the Base Camp Large Kelly Kettle is great. It will deliver about 7 cups of hot water in just a few minutes.
- Back Packing and Hiking: Backpackers and hikers love the Trekker Small Kelly Kettle for its light weight and natural fuel burning ability. Never worry about carrying heavy fuel in your backpack again. The Trekker Kettle holds a little over 2 cups of water which is enough to hydrate your dehydrated evening meal and extra for a cup of hot chocolate or coffee.
- Kayaking: Kayaking is another outdoor sport where you don’t want to have to carry any more than necessary. Once again, the Trekker Kelly Kettle is ideal because of its light weight, use of natural fuel and how fast it will boil water when you are exhausted from kayaking all day.
- Scouts: Scouting is a terrific youth activity and what better way to teach scouts how to camp, cook and purify water than to teach them how to use the Kelly Kettle. The Base Camp Large Kettle and the Scout Medium Kettle are both perfect for scouting activities. A scout troop with kettles for each patrol is well set up to provide purified water for use in cooking and personal hygiene for each member of the patrol.
- Fishing and Hunting: The Kelly Kettle was created to quickly produce hot water for coffee and other hot drinks while fishing on the beautiful lakes of Ireland. The same is still true today. All three sizes of kettles are well suited for the fisherman or hunter depending on the size of the group and whether you are backpacking into a remote area to catch the big fish or bag the trophy deer or elk or just setting up camp for a leisurely outing.
- Emergency Preparedness and Survival Use: The Kelly Kettles are an essential element of any emergency preparedness plan since in an emergency or disaster situation the most important part of survival is being able to obtain pure water. Without access to electricity and other types of fuel such as gas or propane, it may be difficult to get pure water. Since the Kelly Kettle uses only natural fuels, in a disaster you most likely will still have access to ample natural fuel in order to boil and purify water for drinking, cooking and personal hygiene.
Kelly Kettles are Available in 3 Sizes in Aluminum or Stainless Steel
- Base Camp Large Kettle: This kettle holds 54 oz or about 7 cups of water and comes in Aluminum or Stainless Steel.
- Scout Medium Kettle: This kettle holds 44 oz or about 5 ½ cups and is available in both Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
- Trekker Small Kettle: This kettle holds 17oz or about 2 cups and is available in Aluminum and Stainless Steel.